Noosaville is a lively centre for holiday accommodation, aquatic activities, bars and restaurants and is centred around the sparkling waters of the Noosa River. A popular spot for locals and repeat visitors, Noosaville is ideal for families with safe swimming and a laidback, friendly atmosphere.
THINGS TO DO
Sample the diverse cuisine served at cafes and eateries along the waterfront. Gympie Terrace and Thomas Street are popular ‘eat streets’, with restaurants serving up tastes from around the world as well as contemporary Australian fare. Choose from relaxed, budget eateries and award-winning restaurants or enjoy a seafood platter with water views. Order your favourite drink at one of the indoor/outdoor bars overlooking the river to sit and sip as you watch the passers-by.
Indulge in a spot of shopping – pick up new beach or resort wear and gear for aquatic activities, or call in at boutiques selling creations by local designers.
Pick up the weekend newspaper and head to a café or plan a picnic in a riverfront park and enjoy a dip in the calm waters of the Noosa River.
Hire a jet ski, boat or kayak to explore the river or board the Noosa Ferry to travel between Noosa Marina and Hastings Street.
Noosaville is 5 minutes drive from Noosa Heads.
- Explore the beautiful Noosa River – jump on a ferry
- Hire a kayak and head out on the water
- Walk the shops along Gympie Terrace and surrounding streets and take home a new dress, new pair of shoes or something beautiful for the home
- Gather a group of friends and enjoy a day out on a pontoon boat
- Walk, ride, rollerskate or jog along the foreshore and stop for some exercise at the outdoor fitness equipment
- Relax over a coffee or cold drink at a riverside cafe or bar
- Take the kids’ photo in front of the Big Pelican
- Have a thrill ride on a jet ski or jet boat
- Take the most romantic ride of your life on a gondola
- Get tips on great fishing spots from a local tackle shop and throw in a line
- Try a licorice or rose petal ice-cream
- Pack a picnic or grab some fish and chips and watch the sun set from along the river